Looking for The Best Juicer Under $100? This is My Advice
For those who are looking for affordable options, there are many choices that might fight for the prize "best juicer under $100" in both masticating as well as centrifugal juicer categories.
has become one of the popular diet fads followed all over the world. There is
numerous health benefits associated with juicing. It provides nutrients in a
concentrated form that are easily absorbed by the body. Since the fiber is
extracted out it the digestive system is at rest. In short, you can reap the
benefits of more fruits and veggies without having to digest the fiber. Apart
from this consuming a glass of juice helps you feel refreshed and energetic.
But considering the cost not everybody can afford those expensive masticating
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
The Aicok juicer is one of the lowest priced masticating juicers that juices considerably well. Some of the best features of the juicer include;
- The juicer comprises of a 150-watt motor rotating at 80 rpm efficiency juicing out fruits and vegetables. Like most of the masticating juicers, it also produces minimal oxidation thereby retaining the nutritional value of the juice. The end product is concentrated, rich and flavourful.
- Dimensions of the product include 17.1 x 13.1 x 8.9 inches and it approximately weighs 12.1 pounds.
- Rotating at low speeds the juicer produces considerably higher juice yield. The pulp produced is quite dry as the auger squeezes the ingredients efficiently. The yield is much higher in comparison to many of the centrifugal juicers.
- With a simple design, the juicer is quite easy to assemble and disassemble making the juicer easy to use and clean. The parts of the juicer are dishwasher safe making the cleaning process all the easier. Also, the juicer has a considerably silent operation as it operates at less than 60 decibels.
- Multi-functionality is another feature as the juicer as it not only works on fruits and veggies but also on roots and celery.
- The juicer comes with a 3-year warranty, and the company also provides lifelong technical consultation.
- The only flaw associated with the juicer is that it cannot run continuously for more than 20 minutes.
Overall the juicer is a good choice if you are looking for an affordable masticating juicer priced under $100.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
The Breville juicer is another popular choice available under $100. It is heavy duty, compact and is design includes a central knife blade assembly. Some of the features and specifications of the juicer are as under;
- The design of the juicer comprises of heavy-duty construction that includes a titanium cutting disc, heavy grade polymer body and a stainless steel micro mesh filter.
- The 700 watt motor running at 14000 rpm efficiently extracts juice from the produce.
- The design includes a safety locking arm which means without the cover in place the juicer would not operate.
- It comprises of a 3 inch feeding chute that aids in putting the ingredients inside with ease. The micro mesh and the cutting disk ensure you get 30% more juice than normal.
- The juicer is BPA free and quite powerful as you get your juice in about 10 seconds.
- Overall dimensions of the product include 9.5 x 8.8 x 16 inches while the weight is
- The juicer is absolutely dishwasher safe, which means it can be easily cleaned.
In comparison to
a masticating juicer, the Breville model runs at a faster speed which means it
goes through oxidation. This result is sometimes the liver enzymes being
destroyed as a result the nutritional value is declining. Also, the juicer
comes with only a short warranty of one year. The yield is also when compared
to masticating juicers. The Breville brand is considerably cheaper option compared to other leaders in the market. So make sure you check more breville juicer reviews.
As per the review, it is clearly evident that Aicok juicer scores over this and Breville BJE200XL Even under $100 the masticating juicer are always a better option in comparison to the centrifugal ones. This is because it produces a higher yield, keeps the active enzymes and nutritional content intact. Also, there is less oxidation occurring with a masticating juicer which means you get great taste. However, ensure that you buy a juicer that perfectly fits your needs and requirements. Always do a thorough research before making a buying decision.